HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
R&D Firmware Engineer
- Design and develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for our Print products.
- Design enhancements and innovations for subsystems of embedded software on a Digital Real-Time Operating System.
- Implement coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of the product or solution.
- Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for the assigned portion of the application.
- Identifies issues in the application, debugs, and creates solutions.
- Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding Software design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Graduates with less than 1 year of experience.
- Plus point in multiple R&D tools (Git, Jira) and languages (C, C++, Python)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software development skills, interaction, and integration with hardware design.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding and debugging procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and negotiate design options.